Garmin’s All New Panoptix PS22-TR
Trolling Motor Transducer with 2 Panoptix LiveVü Modes
- LiveVü Forward sonar shows the structure and fish ahead and around your boat
- LiveVü Down sonar shows below and around your boat for vertical fishing and jigging
- Narrow beam angle (20 degrees) for crisp, improved resolution and clear images
- Mounts to the shaft or motor barrel of a trolling motor
- One-screw mount design makes it easy to change modes
Garmin is the first to bring 2 modes of Panoptix sonar imaging to 1 transducer for your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat and below it — in real time — up to 100’ away.
Fishing Comes Alive with Panoptix
Watch your lure as it sinks, and see its depth and movement as you retrieve it. See it move in relation to structure in the water. See fish swimming and reacting to your bait. If they attack, you’ll see and feel the hit! Once on the hook, watch the fight on your screen as it happens. With Panoptix LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down, you can see it all come to life up to 100’ away or below your boat.
Learn more at Garmin. Follow their social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.