Glenwood, AL – Pursuit Channel invites viewers to tune-in or set their DVRs to catch all the great fishing shows on Saturdays and Sundays each week.
The very popular lineup of some of the most well known events and fishing personalities has long been on the most watched dayparts on Pursuit Channel. This popular lineup of hosts and fishing programming has been keeping viewers coming back for more each week.
“We’ve said many times that the weekend performance of Pursuit’s programming has always been strong. The way we’ve organized the line-up has a great mix of shows from some of the most popular and finest folks we know in the space” says Rusty Faulk, Founder and CEO of Pursuit Media. “We absolutely love working with these folks and we’re very proud to deliver this great content to our viewers, many of which only get Pursuit or Pursuit UP” he continues.
Here’s a look at just a few of the weekend shows Pursuit Channel. #wearepursuit
- Sportsman’s Adventures with Captain Rick Murphy – Airing its 25th season, viewers have two chances to experience this high-energy fishing adventure show with our buddy Captain Rick, Saturdays at 7:00am ET and Sundays at 7:30pm ET
- On the Water with Hank Parker – Our good friend Hank gives our viewers a last chance at catching his weekly show on Saturday mornings at 9:30am ET
- Bass Pro Shop’s Fisherman’s Handbook – Right behind Hank, catch our buddy Wade Middleton and his educational series The Fisherman’s Handbook, in the10:00am ET slot
- Linder’s Angling Edge – Proud to have these great folks, and lucky for our viewers this popular show is available on both Saturday and Sunday mornings at 11:00am ET
- Timmy Horton Outdoors – MLF Pro and popular TV host, Timmy Horton, entertains and educates the viewers in the Saturday 11:30am ET slot
- Skeeter Bass Champs – A very popular trail and TV show from our friends at Bass Champs will keep you up to date with their tournament trail series Saturdays at 1:00pm ET
- Crappie Masters – This popular program and tour has been around for well over a decade now and we’re proud to have them in the Sunday 1:30pm ET slot
- Louisiana Outdoor Adventures – Our buddy Kevin Ford hosts this popular show that highlights the great inshore and offshore saltwater fishing in Louisiana. Viewers can catch this one on Sundays at 3:00pm ET
- Hobie Outdoor Adventures – This long running series, from surf to stream, takes viewers on a chase, up close and personal, for today’s most popular gamefish or that perfect wave. Hobie kayaks are floating in the Sunday 3:30pm ET slot
- Jimmy Houston Outdoors – One of the businesses most entertaining and popular TV host makes himself available to the Pursuit audience on Sundays at 4:00pm ET
Very strong programming by some of the best in business provide entertaining and education each weekend helping viewers become better anglers. As mentioned, these are only a few of the many great fishing programs on the weekends. Check your local listings for all the other great fishing and hunting shows you’ll find on Pursuit. Also don’t overlook how easy it is to access great Pursuit content via our Pursuit UP platform. See below for the many providers and apps where it exists…with no subscription required!
Pursuit Media, LLC – 334.544.0701 – firstname.lastname@example.org