Pursuit Channel’s 2nd quarter schedule adds new shows to the already impressive lineup of content from 1st quarter.
“As most folks in the business know, a transition from one broadcast quarter to next can often include a few changes to the schedule. Our 1st quarter line-up is made up of some of the strongest shows in the space, and we have a few gems joining the lineup for 2nd quarter offering even more great content for our viewers” says Rusty Faulk, Founder and CEO of Pursuit Media. “As we celebrate our 14th Anniversary this year, we have such an appreciation for our content providers for bringing such great experiences to the screen for the viewership base of Pursuit Channel as well as our rapidly growing base of Pursuit UP viewers” he continues.
Here a few shows that have joined the schedule for 2nd quarter 2022. #wearepursuit
- Sport Fishing TV (Sundays 2pm ET) – From the creators of Sport Fishing Magazine, Sport Fishing Television, takes you to the hottest domestic saltwater fishing destinations each week! Join host John Brownlee, as he teams up with some of the top captains and guides in the world to give you an in-depth look at their home waters and their techniques. It’s always exciting, fun, and informative on SFTV!
- Cabela’s Deer Gear TV (Mondays 10:30pm ET) – Cabela’s Deer Gear TV allows viewers who enjoy whitetail hunting and the gear associated with it an opportunity to see a diverse range of products used, reviewed, and put to the test. This unique program allows manufacturers, industry personnel, and experts to provide their own personalized messages and demonstrations of their products and services within each episode.
- The Summit (Fridays 8:30pm ET) – The Summit by High Mountain Archery™ chronicles the all-archery pursuit of high mountain species around the world, sharing not just the hunt, but stories of the culture, history, and food, oftentimes in places few others have ever seen. Follow host, Rob Gerstner, on this global trek with 100% archery, 100% free-range, 100% fair chase standards. With destinations like Azerbaijan, Macedonia, Russia, and Mongolia, this is truly a unique series for Pursuit viewers!
- Bassquatch Hunter TV (Saturdays 6:30pm ET) – Follow Mike McKinstry along as he travels around the country hunting for his Bassquatch and inspires others to get out there and hunt for theirs. Having fun, providing tips and tricks along the way, and hoping to inspire the next generation to “take care of the fish you catch, the water you touch and the people you meet”.
- Smoky Mountain Outdoorsman (Thursdays 4:30pm ET) – Smoky Mountain Outdoorsman is a multi-species fishing show that is filmed all across the United States. “Our Mission” is to bring the finest family-based programming available to outdoor enthusiast of all ages and genders thru highlighting regional and national locations, featuring top professional anglers, guides and celebrities as well as showcasing the best angling tips and information and inspirational stories. Host and Executive Producer, Tony Sellars has assembled a great cast of Co Host- Skylar Hamilton, Justin Crisp, J.R. Adkins, Joe Lee and segment host Chris Wells, BassMaster Elite Chaplain.
- Honey Hole TV – (Sundays 11:30am ET) – A premier trophy bass fishing show out of the great state of Texas allows the viewers to follow the action as show host Bill Wilcox breaks down the best bass fisheries in the Lone Star State, providing insight regarding relevant tips, techniques and seasonal patterns.
- Fishing & Hunting Texas – (Tuesdays 10:30pm ET) – One of the oldest television fishing and hunting programs in the nation dedicated to covering the best state in the nation when it comes to fishing and hunting! Fishing and Hunting Texas shares insight into all the outdoors action in the lonestar state.
- Texas Boys Outdoors – (Thursdays 8pm ET) – God, Family & Friends is what Texas Boys Outdoors is all about! Join us as we travel up and down the coast and all across the Lone Star State in search of adventure!
- Inside The Wildside – (Mondays 7pm ET) – Inside the Wildside is a traditional family style show! We are a Christian show because we love to share the gospel and outdoor because we love to hunt and fish with the best of them. We have a prostaff that is very experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to the outdoors.
- The World of Rush Outdoors – (Fridays 5pm ET) – Based out of New York State, The World of Rush Outdoors is a true celebration of everything that the great outdoors has to offer, sharing stories of outdoor adventures from New York State and across the globe. While many still view our state as nothing but concrete and steel, we know better and are proud to carry cameras afield after whitetails, bears, waterfowl, and turkey. Some of the world’s best fishing also resides in our own backyard with Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, the Finger Lakes and, the St. Lawrence River. Our cameras come along as we hunt here in North America and all the way to South Africa.
- Yamaha’s Whitetail Diaries – (Mondays 11:30pm ET) – Each week, Yamaha’s Whitetail Diaries brings viewers the best whitetail deer hunting stories from across the nation. Already noted as one of the highest-rated deer hunting programs on air today, these stories highlight North America’s most sought after game animal – the whitetail deer. This series incorporates product features, storytelling, insight about tactics, and safety messages while using a mix of talent to ensure quality programming.
Tune in or set your DVR’s each week to catch your favorite shows on Pursuit Channel.
Pursuit Programs Available This Quarter Include: Sportsman’s Adventures with Captain Rick Murphy, Hobie Outdoor Adventures, Bass Pro Shop’s Fisherman’s Handbook, On the Water with Hank Parker, Crappie Masters, Red Arrow TV, The High Road with Keith Warren, Americana Outdoors, Sport Fishing TV, Cabela’s Deer Gear TV, National Walleye Tour, Bassquatch Hunter TV, Louisiana Outdoor Adventures, Elusive Wildlife, Mark Peterson’s Expedition Series, Inside the Wildside, The Direction, Craw Dawg Outdoors, Unleashed, Honey Hole TV, Blue Guardians TV, Lund The Ultimate Fishing Adventures, Fisherman’s Digest, Skeeter Bass Champs, Jimmy Houston Outdoors, Trapping Across America, Trigger Time TV, McWhorter Rifles’ Precision Hunting TV, The Summit, Texas Boys Outdoors, The World of Rush Outdoors, Bring the Heat, Whitetail Militia, Hitmen, Mountain Lodge Outdoors, Wiebe Trapline Adventures, Trapping Inc., Legends of the Outdoors, Hunting with HECS, On the Road, Yamaha’s Whitetail Diaries, Unleashed, Smoky Mountain Outdoorsman, USOC Adventures, Timmy Horton Outdoors, Bone Shack Outdoors, Linder’s Angling Edge, Dream Makers, Fly Rod Chronicles, Headwaters for Heroes Outdoors, Man Vs. Elk, Bear Whisperer, Deer & Wildlife Stories, Bass Pro Shop’s Collegiate Series, Texas Team Trail, and many more.
About Pursuit: Pursuit Media, LLC, the industry leader in total home and user delivery, has its linear feed Pursuit Channel, active nationally to 30+ million homes via DIRECTV, AT&T U-verse HD, DISH Network, Sling TV HD, Comcast Xfinity, Fios by Verizon HD, Centurylink Prism HD, Cox Communication HD and the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC). PursuitUP, is active to 75+ million users through Samsung’s TV Plus, Sinclair’s STIRR, Xumo, Glewed TV, Vidgo, Kloud TV, Select TV, Vizio Smart TVs, and many more. Additionally, PursuitUP’s VOD library is readily available online to anyone at pursuituptv.com, or by downloading the PursuitUP app available on most devices.
Pursuit Media, LLC – 334.544.0701 – email@example.com