Glenwood, AL – Pursuit Channel invites viewers to tune-in to Strike Zone Tuesdays, powered by Ranger Boats, prime-time fishing block.
For over a decade, the Tuesday night line-up has been one of Pursuit Channel’s strongest nights providing a great mix of fishing programming from some of the industry’s best outdoors shows.
“The Tuesday night block has been a staple for Pursuit’s fishing content initiatives for a very long time. We had noticed lots of fishing programming over the years primarily on the weekends, so we felt the strong programming in our line up deserved a primetime block, and because of that decision, it has been a huge success for us.” says Rusty Faulk, Founder and CEO of Pursuit Media. “The diversity of content has something to offer everyone that loves to fish, from long running TV personalities like Hank Parker and Wade Middleton, to top ranked tournament competition series such as the Federation Angler, National Walleye Tour, Texas Team Trail and Collegiate Bass Fishing Series for those that love keeping up with the tournament trails” he continues.
Wade Middleton, President of Careco TV and Multimedia, has been involved with the block since day one. His company has provided many hours of programming for the lineup over the years but has also been an active and successful recruiter of other top-shelf programs for the night. “The response and feedback we’ve gotten from the airings on Tuesday night over the past decade has been phenomenal. We almost instantly begin to get feedback when a show airs inside these time slots about whatever we were doing in that episode. It’s been great to see fishing in prime time like this and we’re excited to see it continue thanks to the Pursuit Channel and its partners” he said.
Here’s a look at the Q1 line-up of Tuesday nights for Strike Zone Tuesdays, powered by Ranger Boats. #wearepursuit
- Federation Angler TV (Tuesdays 8pm ET) – Leading off the night is a long-running Pursuit show called Federation Angler TV, highlighting various national fishing tournaments featuring a range of anglers from Grassroots to Tournament Pros.
- Texas Team Trail (Tuesdays 8:30pm ET) – Next up is Texas Team Trail presented by Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s, that provides competitive team tournaments designed for working men and women across the state of Texas. This tournament series includes budget-friendly entry fees, 100% payback and the best angler contingency rewards in the business! Join the excitement and rewards as the best Texas anglers compete at well-known lakes, such as Sam Rayburn Reservoir, Toledo Bend Reservoir, Lake Texoma, and more, throughout the season!
- National Walleye Tour (Tuesdays 9pm ET) – The National Walleye Tour presented by Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s offers premier, tour-level competition for walleye anglers across the North! The National Walleye Tour is the largest, most prestigious, and lucrative walleye fishing series in the nation, with over a million dollars in cash and prizes on the line during the season. The show covers the tour qualifying events and then culminates with a three-day Championship event where we crown the National Walleye Champion!
- On the Water with Hank Parker (Tuesdays 9:30pm ET) – Every television series takes on the personality of its host and in the case of Hank Parker, that is a real treat. Recognized across America for his personal wit, family values and genuine southern roots, Hank’s career is legendary and his love of fishing and hunting often results in him being introduced as an ambassador for the outdoors. Hank’s primary goals in presenting “On the Water with Hank Parker” is to entertain and educate anglers on the tried-and-true angling techniques that have propelled him into fishing’s history books as icon of the sport.
- Bass Pro Shop’s Fisherman’s Handbook (Tuesdays 10pm ET) – Next up in the line-up, Wade Middleton presents Bass Pro Shops Fisherman’s Handbook™ and continues the tradition of showcasing top destinations while also featuring educational fishing tips provided by touring pros, guides, and industry representatives. The Fisherman’s Handbook™ has enjoyed decades on the air and has been a part of the Tuesday night block since day one.
- Bass Pro Shop’s Collegiate Series – (Tuesdays 10:30pm ET) – Wrapping up the night, The Association of Collegiate Anglers (ACA) and the Bass Pro Shops Collegiate Bass Fishing Series™ have been providing collegiate fishing events for over 16 years. As the largest and oldest collegiate fishing series in the nation, the ACA features major televised events, a prestigious School of the Year program, other national and regional events, as well as services to continue growing college fishing!
Pursuit Programs Available This Quarter Include: Sportsman’s Adventures with Captain Rick Murphy, Hobie Outdoor Adventures, Bass Pro Shop’s Fisherman’s Handbook, On the Water with Hank Parker, Sportsman’s Journal TV, Crappie Masters, Red Arrow TV, The High Road with Keith Warren, Americana Outdoors, Red Arrow TV, American Crappie Trail, Full Draw Adventures, National Walleye Tour, Louisiana Outdoor Adventures, Elusive Wildlife, Mark Peterson’s Expedition Series, The Direction, Craw Dawg Outdoors, Unleashed, Blue Guardians TV, Lund The Ultimate Fishing Adventures, Fisherman’s Digest, Skeeter Bass Champs, Jimmy Houston Outdoors, Trigger Time TV, McWhorter Rifles’ Precision Hunting TV, On the Hook, Bone Wild TV, Bring the Heat, Whitetail Militia, Limitless Outdoors, Hitmen, Father & Son Outdoors, Wiebe Trapline Adventures, Trapping Inc., Legends of the Outdoors, Hunting with HECS, On the Road, Unleashed, USOC Adventures, Timmy Horton Outdoors, Linder’s Angling Edge, Dream Makers, Fly Rod Chronicles, This is Africa, Headwaters for Heroes Outdoors, Man Vs. Elk, Bear Whisperer, Deer & Wildlife Stories, Bass Pro Shop’s Collegiate Series, Texas Team Trail, and many more.
About Pursuit: Pursuit Media, LLC, the industry leader in total home and user delivery, has its linear feed Pursuit Channel, active nationally to 25+ million homes via DIRECTV, AT&T U-verse HD, DISH Network, Sling TV HD, Comcast Xfinity, Fios by Verizon HD, Centurylink Prism HD, Cox Communication HD and the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC). PursuitUP, is active to 75+ million users through Samsung’s TV Plus, Sinclair’s STIRR, Xumo, Glewed TV, Vidgo, Kloud TV, Select TV, Vizio Smart TVs, and many more. Additionally, PursuitUP’s VOD library is readily available online to anyone at pursuituptv.com, or by downloading the PursuitUP app available on most devices.
Pursuit Media, LLC – 334.544.0701 – firstname.lastname@example.org