Smith & Wesson Updates American Guardians Program
Off Duty – Not Off Guard
SPRINGFIELD, MA., – Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: SWBI), a leader in firearm manufacturing and design, announced today a new and improved American Guardians® program to more generously reward those who serve and protect. The program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military, and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers.
“Smith & Wesson values all of the first responders, law enforcement, military, and public safety personnel that serve our great nation and the freedom of its citizens. The American Guardians program is our way of saying “Thank You” to those heroes who serve the greater good of our country. The American Guardians initiative now features a broader product offering at very competitive prices. And now, with every purchase, Smith & Wesson is including a free pair of our iconic Model 100 nickel-plated handcuffs – the gold standard of the American law enforcement community,” said Matt Fehmel, Senior Director, Global Professional and International Sales.
The American Guardians program is available nationwide at select retail locations. Individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
- Sworn Law Enforcement (LE) State, County, and Local
- Federal LEO – F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, etc.
- Corrections Officers, including Parole Officers and Probation Officers
- Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County and Local Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation from the Academy
- State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys (including Assistant and Deputy District Attorneys)
- First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
- Military (including National Guard): Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity
- Veterans Honorably Discharged with Form DD214 (or National Guard equivalent)
A copy of your credentials is required at point of sale in order to verify eligibility for the American Guardians Program.
For more information, visit:
Off Duty, Not Off Guard | Smith & Wesson (smith-wesson.com)
To stay up to date on all the latest news and events, be sure to follow Smith & Wesson on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.