Glenwood, AL – Pursuit Channel invites viewers to tune-in to Freedom Friday’s Primetime Line-Up.
Friday nights on Pursuit Channel showcases popular shows and personalities from some of the industry’s best content producers, and now includes Ted Nugent’s Spirit Of The Wild.
“As we have for years, Pursuit finishes the weekday schedule strong on Friday nights with a quality line-up of shows, most of which have been airing on Pursuit Channel for many years” says Rusty Faulk, Founder and CEO of Pursuit Media. “The night has always been a strong night for us and includes long-time Pursuit partners and popular personalities like Troy Guillotte with Trigger Time TV and Wade Middleton with Americana Outdoors. This year, we’re pleased to announce that Uncle Ted is joining this great lineup. We’re so blessed to work with these folks that do so much to support us and bring our viewers a great Friday night experience each week” he continues.
Tune in starting at 8:00pm ET for Freedom Fridays #wearepursuit
- Trigger Time TV (Fridays 8pm ET) – Longtime producer and network partner, Troy Guillotte, delivers a show that brings together firearms professionals from across the United States to provide the highest level of firearms training and information to firearms enthusiasts across the country.
- Ted Nugent Spirit Of The Wild (Fridays 8:30pm ET) – New to the Pursuit lineup for 2023, and needing no introduction, we’re so pleased to present Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild, a true depiction of the hunting lifestyle and highlights the brotherhood and sisterhood of hunting while also providing world-class production and entertainment.
- Unleashed (Fridays 9pm ET) – Unleashed TV introduces the viewers to the incredible things dogs are doing every day to make our life better, the men and women who dedicate their lives to training and working with these dogs, and the unique bond formed between a dog and a handler. Episodes feature hunting dogs, police K9s, sporting dogs, dock dogs, military working dogs, search and rescue, and everything in between.
- Dying Breed TV (Fridays 9:30pm ET) – Join Host Shawn Chatham for a fast-paced quality series featuring highlights of Outdoor Adventure and Big Game Hunting with an emphasis on Faith Family & Freedom.
- USOC Adventures (Fridays 10pm ET) – USOC Adventures TV captures the everyday sportsman on a dream hunt/fishing adventure of a lifetime! Memorable episodes every week from trophy deer to huge black bear, waterfowl and more! We make our trip winners the TV stars!
- Americana Outdoors Presented by Garmin – (Fridays 10:30pm ET) – Wrapping up the night, our good buddy and host Wade Middleton, showcases a variety of top destinations, big game species, conservation messages, the latest in products, and some of the nation’s top anglers and hunters, while providing the viewing audience with both entertainment and education in every episode.
Tune in or set your DVR’s each week for Freedom Fridays to catch great episodes from this strong line-up of programs.
Pursuit Programs Available This Quarter Include: Americana Outdoors Presented by Garmin, Sportsman’s Adventures with Captain Rick Murphy, The Scott Martin Challenge, Bass Pro Shop’s Fisherman’s Handbook, Ted Nugent’s Spirit of the Wild, Linder’s Angling Edge, On the Water with Hank Parker, Red Arrow TV, The High Road with Keith Warren, Timmy Horton Outdoors, National Walleye Tour, Bassquatch Hunter TV, Let’s Geaux Fishin’ with Kevin Ford, Elusive Wildlife, Mark Peterson’s The Journey Within, Inside the Wildside, Unleashed, Honey Hole TV, Lund The Ultimate Fishing Adventures, Fisherman’s Digest, Skeeter Bass Champs, Jimmy Houston Outdoors, Trigger Time TV, McWhorter Rifles’ Precision Hunting TV, Hitmen, Wiebe Trapline Adventures, Gunwerks Long Range Pursuit, Trapping Inc., Legends of the Outdoors, Hunting with HECS, On the Road, Bone Wild TV, Whitetail Militia, Unleashed, USOC Adventures, Dying Breed TV, KingKat USA, Dream Makers, Fly Rod Chronicles, Headwaters for Heroes Outdoors, Man Vs. Elk, The Real World with Blaine Anthony, Deer & Wildlife Stories, Bass Pro Shop’s Collegiate Series, Texas Team Trail, and many more.
About Pursuit: Pursuit Media, LLC, the industry leader in total home and user delivery, has its linear feed Pursuit Channel, active nationally to 30+ million homes via DIRECTV, AT&T U-verse HD, DISH Network, Sling TV HD, Comcast Xfinity, Fios by Verizon HD, Centurylink Prism HD, Cox Communication HD and the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC). PursuitUP, is active to 75+ million users through Samsung’s TV Plus, Sinclair’s STIRR, Xumo, Glewed TV, Vidgo, Kloud TV, Select TV, and many more. Additionally, PursuitUP’s VOD library is readily available online to anyone at pursuituptv.com, or by downloading the PursuitUP app available on most devices.
Pursuit Media, LLC – 334.544.0701 – email@example.com